Book "I SEE A VOICE" by Jonathan Ree

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue May 22 19:30:10 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 22, 2007

Hello Andre!

Here is the information:

Title:

"I SEE A VOICE"
"Deafness, Language and the Senses-A Philosophical History"

Author : Jonathan Ree

Hardback Details
Originally published in the UK by Harper Collins Publishers in 1999

     * Hardcover: 416 pages
     * Publisher: Metropolitan Books (November 2, 1999)
     * Language: English
     * ISBN-10: 0805062548
     * ISBN-13: 978-0805062540
     * Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.6 x 1.4 inches
     * Amazon.com Sales Rank: #990,607 in Books (See Bestsellers in
Books)

Paperback Details

    * Paperback: 416 pages
     * Publisher: Owl Books (November 1, 2000)
     * Language: English
     * ISBN-10: 0805062556
     * ISBN-13: 978-0805062557
     * Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.8 x 1.1 inches
     * Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
     * Amazon.com Sales Rank: #880,256 in Books (See Bestsellers in
Books)

I purchased the hardback book on Amazon.com for only $10.00 USD.

Go to http://www.amazon.com

and search for the title...

Hope you get the book!

Val ;-)