Wiki article on SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue May 22 23:41:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 22, 2007

Cherie Wren wrote:
> For some reason (probably file size?) I couldn't get the pdf
> document to attach.

Hello Cherie!
When posting to the List, create a screen capture of your diagram and
save it as a smaller document...

For example, I opened your Microsoft Word document, and took a screen
capture of what I saw there. Then I opened the screen capture as a
graphics file in Photoshop (or any other graphics program) and saved
it as a PNG. The PNG is great for posting to the List...

So here is a screen capture of Cherie's handshape illustrations...

Wow! They look great! It is amazing... Val ;-)