SignPuddle 1.5 and Golden Rule ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu May 24 17:13:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 24, 2007

Hello Jonathan!
Just want to thank you for your new document. The color is lovely!
And it is exciting to see that you are transcribing from video...I
look forward to helping you later. I am sorry for my delay.

To explain...I am working on creating a better directory page for
SignPuddle 1.5, that will give 50 countries easier access to their
files for dictionaries, literature, encyclopedia articles, lessons
and Puddle instruction.

And Steve is working on a new SignText for 1.5, so that you will not
be using SignText 1.0 any longer, when it comes to sending email,
posting documents and so forth...

Sooo...some of the problems that you mention below will not exist
when the new SignText 1.5 is completed...

You can see that SignPuddle 1.5 is actually not complete yet...But we
are hoping that in a few weeks it will be!

We are so happy to have your team work and participation!

I will try to transfer your complete new file to your new Honduras
SignPuddle soon...

Val ;-)