Sleeping Beauty page 28

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 29 03:58:17 UTC 2007

You're right - thanks again for reminding me of the wrist flex!KJDate: Sun, 27 May 2007 20:55:30 -0700From: adam at frostvillage.comTo: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.eduSubject: Re: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty page 28First column, last sign should have a wrist flex, or maybe a regular arrow will suffice. Other than that, good job.AdamOn 5/25/07,