Sleeping Beauty page 31

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue May 29 06:43:52 UTC 2007

First of all, I don't see the sign that you have written before the sign in
question in the first column. I see that as being apart of the sign that is
before it moving into the next sign, which is the sign in question. Now,
this sign, I see as something like the ones in SignPuddle.
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=3532,4239&search=something&type=any
And the last sign in the third column is a down under rotation, not an up
over rotation as you have it.

That's all I have for comments.

Adam