Sleeping Beauty page 32

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed May 30 02:04:57 UTC 2007

I was wondering how you were going to do that part. :-P I don't think that I
could have done better. I think that we will have to do some working with
that one with the editing. :-)

I think that the very first sign that you have written should be two
separate signs. I had a hard time figuring out where to start with it. ;-)
The last sign in the first column is fine. I read it just as Darlene signed
it without even looking at the Video.

Adam