Birthday Party Page 4

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Nov 2 15:21:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 2, 2007

Good morning, SignWriting List, Stefan, Kelly and Adam -

I just wanted to clarify that in my message below I was trying to
explain to Stefan that yes...we straighten up our hand to see the
palm facing, and then we put it in a fist just like you mentioned,
Stefan, but that in this sign for ICE CREAM the palm facing is
parallel to the wall, just as Adam explained so well...smile...

I shouldn't jump into conversations I have not been following 100 per
cent...;-))

Thank you, Adam, for teaching us all...it is very helpful...I learn
from these discussions...

And Kelly congrats on the story...I have not read it but I look
forward to doing that...and it is wonderful to see so much
SignWriting posted on the List...it helps everyone to discuss writing
the signs...no matter what our Sign Language may be...

And thanks to Stefan for your writing in SignWriting too...it is
amazing to try to read the mouth movements which you write...I enjoy
that very much too and we can discuss that as well...

I am working on too many jobs right now and I get confused - it is
funny - so I am trying to focus on one thing at a time...right now I
am preparing a box of SignWriting materials for Dr. Mohammad
AbuShaira, who has worked with SignWriting in schools in both Saudi
Arabia and Jordan - Your box will be shipped today, Mohammad...better
late than never ;-))

SignWriting in Arabic Nations
http://www.SignWriting.org/arabia

Val ;-)