SignPuddle ColumnMaker...columns in multiple colors and sizes

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Nov 9 17:08:34 UTC 2007

On Nov 9, 2007, at 9:01 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> I like being able to mix and match sign color&size within the same
> document.  The user interface for the override section is really
> rough, but the output is really fun.

Hi Steve!
Yes....this is a remarkable feature...to be able to mix different
sizes of symbols within the same column...and different colors within
the same column...we have never been able to do this before in
SignWriting software history...so this is a real pioneering! congrats
on this

I will be creating both video instruction and manual instruction a
little later...right now I am testing it with DocumentMaker Pro...

Mixing size and color within one column is going to be used a lot in
the future...It makes it possible for us to publish professional
looking documents...