Gratulerer med f ødselsdagen, Ingvild !

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Nov 9 19:29:28 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 9, 2007

Hello Shane!
I could read your Norwegian (grin ;-)))

I understand you are in Kenya right now? Is that correct?

Can you find some Kenyan Sign Language users to start adding Kenyan
signs into the Kenyan SignPuddle? ;-)

Kenyan SIgn Language SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=79

It would be so cool to see some signs from Kenya...I never have!

Val ;-)

-------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help