ColumnMaker and the override section

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Nov 11 01:10:23 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 10, 2007

Yes, Kelly Jo, you are right, that Andre needs a black background
with yellow signs, which he has now with these new features. And if
the palms are white in that case, that will be good, because I
believe that Andre can see white on black? is that right Andre?

Steve works soooo hard and so many long long hours to give us these
features. It is hard for us to imagine because we are not
programmers, but the work is very picky...Just a few weeks ago we had
no way to have colored signs, colored backgrounds or multiple sizes
or mixed sizes and colors...most of these features didn't exist and I
asked Steve as a favor to take time out of other work to do this for
us...so I feel pretty fortunate we have them!

And there will be a way in the future to place these color choices in
web documents as well...not just in ColumnMaker....so you will create
your color choices and then post that in the Literature Puddle
online ;-)

And guess what?....after working three months filling the white palms
with white paint in the ISWA, I grew to like the white palms with the
colored background. I used a colored background to test my filling to
make sure it was clean, and the look of the white palms grew on
me....I think it is an excellent teaching tool for palm facing, so I
personally might choose the white palms myself, if there is ever a
choice...grin...

Val ;-)