AW: {Quarantine} [sw-l] ISWA Thumb Standardization?

Sat Nov 17 22:53:05 UTC 2007

Hi Valerie,

after some hours of video transcription I can tell you that I feel much more
comfortable if you would leave it as it is now. May be that it does not
count to be able to pick this or that variation - but as the scribe I can
tell that it feels different to write it this way or that way.
The L - hand is perfect with this thumb to the side and the 3 hand feels
better with this relaxed thumb --
...ok you said that you are going to  f i ni s h   (???!!!) the handshapes
in the ISWA...

Hopefully you succeed not to change anything in the order that is needed for
the spelling so far - smile ( remember the tongue symbols??)

	I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I guess that there are still some handshapes needed afterwards - smile -
(It happened to me yesterday that I was confronted with a very complicated
handshape you would hardly believe people can do things like this with their
fingers ... hm)

All the best

Stefan ;-)