Signs from dictionary

Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni rodbagni at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 22 14:49:50 UTC 2007

I think I have made a mistake.
I have mixed up two different things. The problem is not the citation, but
the copyright.

You have said to me that I needed to ask him for permission to use the
signs. Is it correct?
That is my doubt.

Sorry for the mistake.  :-)

--