Signs from dictionary

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 22 23:45:56 UTC 2007

  Valerie explained it well, a citation refers to the source, permission is not needed unless you copy the entire work.  Citation enables others to follow behind you.

  Charles Butler

rreira Bagni <rodbagni at gmail.com> wrote:
  I think I have made a mistake.
I have mixed up two different things. The problem is not the citation, but the copyright.

You have said to me that I needed to ask him for permission to use the signs. Is it correct?
That is my doubt.

Sorry for the mistake.  :-)