Gratulerer med f ødselsdagen, Ingvild!

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 9 20:05:46 UTC 2007

hi Val,

no im still in Belfast, Ireland.

As for Kenya, we need to train some deafies there how to use
SignWriting - the internet there isnt great and not everyone have
computers - but it ll change soon.

Hope we ll see a few Kenyans trained pretty soon.

Shane