Background colour?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Nov 10 06:41:26 UTC 2007

It is true that, by hand, i would write the bottom one first, and
then the top one on top of that...so the top one is a little darker
just by writing it that way, plus when writing by hand, I make the
hands that are farther away a little smaller than the hands that are
closer to the chest so depth is written with size within one
sign....but that we cannot do by computer yet...

So many things to think about!

And as far as accuracy goes, I admit I use computers so much now that
I tend to use a computer if I want to be accurate...my writing by
hand is rather sloppy, both in English and signed languages ;-))

Val ;-)

-------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help