Sign & palm color

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Nov 10 15:18:50 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 10, 2007

Hi Steve and everyone -

Your color features in ColumnMaker are great, Steve. Off-white is
just fine for white on black, and as to the white palms versus
transparent palms issue....that can certainly wait...very low on the
priority list!

For example, all of the documents I am working on, do not have
colored backgrounds anyway...so if the background is white, then the
white-palm issue does not show up, and therefore, you do not have to
work hard on that issue right now...

Nine times out of ten, when it comes to doing a real document, most
people will choose color on a white background...the colored
backgrounds are a rare choice...

Thanks for all these new features!

Val ;-)