ColumnMaker and the override section

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Nov 10 16:40:54 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 10, 2007

Outstanding instructions and new features, Steve!

Many thanks ;-)))

Now I can do what Nancy wants for her Bible translation
documents...apparently in some Bibles, Jesus' words are in red, and
that is what is requested for the SignWriting too...so now we can do
that with these overrides...makes some signs red inside the text,
while others remain black...

We are also thinking of making the Verse Titles a gold color, so
people can find the verses faster. In time the Gospel According to
John document may be very large...perhaps 300 pages when all 21
chapters are done...and having color to find things in a big book is
very helpful...

Val ;-)