PERU Logged on

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 12 16:29:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 12, 2007

Polly in Peru wrote:
>  No problem logging on...no problem making a sign...now..for how to
> save it, copy it, enlarge it....
> I will post to signwriting list from now on!

Hello Polly and everyone -

Thanks for telling me, Polly. That is great news.

OK. I will teach you how to customize your signs so they are larger,
for your wall display of signs in your classroom in Peru...

First, I just looked in the Peruvian SignPuddle, and I did not see a
sign added by you today.

Can you add one now? And place your name Polly in the source, so I am
sure I have a sign that is written by you...

Write again to the List with the name of your new sign added today,
and then I will teach you step by step how to enlarge and color the
sign...

Have you ever added a sign to SignPuddle? You create your sign in
SignMaker, and then click on the Add to SignPuddle button in
SignMaker...