Internet Explorer specific problems

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue Nov 13 01:48:35 UTC 2007

No worries. I forget about IE all the time. It is just the fact that most
people have it that makes it a pain for us programmers who know it isn't the
best. (My dad refuses to get anything that isn't Microsoft "safe". But my
brother tells me that he is starting to like Macs better now that he has
gotten to use some of the modern ones. LOL. He's only gripe now is that it
is so much money and that he doesn't know how to make a custom Mac. ;-)
Can't win them all. Oh well.)

Adam