re-writing terms and sources in SignPuddle

Tue Nov 13 19:19:27 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 13, 2007

Hi Everyone!
Someone wrote to ask how to re-write the words already written in
SignPuddle, such as the Term or Gloss for the sign, or how to re-
write the source name...

Click on the Write Words button to the side of the sign: