pocket Puddle <-> SignPuddle 1.5 some fresh News from Switzerland

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sun Nov 18 23:23:09 UTC 2007

Dear Steve and Val!!!
I've just spent a great week-end in the mountains with 8
signwriters........ (on top was the view we had from the window.....)
and I want to say a bit THANK YOU to Steve and Val because....
without a Pocket PUDDLE.... I couldn't have make it....

we spend the week-end in a small chalet with absolutely no internet
connection.... and Pocket PUDDLE allowed us to enter new signs or
correct signes that were already into the swiss french dictionnary....!

Thank you Steve for this great tool!
Hope we can manage to find a solution so that there will be a way to
export from the Pocket into the online dictionnaries?!?!

let me know if anything like this is possible

I'll give you some news of this week-end soon.... with some more
pictures!!

Anny

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1