Kasterlinden Signpuddle

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Nov 20 18:06:27 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 20, 2007

On Nov 20, 2007, at 9:43 AM, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> Before, when I worked with Signpuddle, I could choose the number of
> signs I wanted in one vertical column. Now I think I can get about
> 5 or 7 in one space. It only becomes a problem when I want to copy
> this in a document to print. If I want to add a sign at the bottom
> it's not possible. The former signpuddle could work with each sign
> individually. (I hope everyone understands what I mean)

Hello Kathleen!
The new SignPuddle does much more than the old SignPuddle!

You have missed the detailed conversations on the List about the new
ColumnMaker Button.

To make the columns different lengths, and to change the size of the
SignWriting symbols, and to create columns in color, click on the
ColumnMaker button that is directly beside any SignText document....

Here is the message from November 9th...

SignWriting List
November 9, 2007

Dear SW Listers -
There is now a new button in SignPuddle, when you have a document in
SignText.

The button only shows up if there is a document. It is called
ColumnMaker: