Animation of SignWriting for learning

Tue Oct 2 20:29:54 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 2, 2007

Hello Stefan, Adam, Polly, Charles and everyone -

Did you know that this wonderful animation, which Stefan attached and
mentions below, is already posted on our web site?

Go to:
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/sgn-DE/animatDE01.html

It is a real treasure, Stefan...

a true piece of art...

.... plus it teaches SignWriting and signs and mouth movements - a
great tool!

and it is fun and funny too...I know I smile while I watch it and I
love to smile!

THANK YOU for this....

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu