Fw: [sw-l] SignWriting game from France...error in hand orientation

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 23 22:44:41 UTC 2007

I just noticed that I sent this to Charles instead of the list. Oops.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Adam Frost" <icemandeaf at gmail.com>

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:47:26
To:"Charles Butler" <chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [sw-l] SignWriting game from France...error in hand orientation

The handshape was the only question that I had. Although Stefan's point about the single stem arrow is valid, what you had is not wrong. :-)

Stefan, sorry about not using graphics to show what I mean. I am sending emails from my phone, so I can't send graphics. That is why I was using words to discribe what I meant. Yes, graphics would be better, and I wish that I could. :-)

Adam

PS Val, I am also surrounded by the fires, but safe at the moment.