video instruction SignPuddle 1.5

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Oct 28 14:36:40 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 28, 2007

------------
> Hi Val and SW-list,
> I am looking forward to watching your wondrful videoinstructions on
> SignPuddle 1.5 subjects. (your message about Telephone call with
> Ron. Especially: How to prepare the document using the Columns
> Feature in SignPuddle
>
> Stefan ;-) from Germany

-------------

Hello Stefan and Andre!

Thank you for your messages, and thank you, Stefan, for the great
message written in SignWriting...I do not know all the signs in your
writing so I look forward to studying what you said!

Anyway, both the SignPuddle Video Instruction and the SignPuddle
Reference Manual have been available for everyone since mid-August
free on the web.

BOTH are available on the SignPuddle Help Page for viewing and
download....

SignPuddle Information and Help
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/

I wrote the SignPuddle Reference Manual for YOU, Andre...and I told
you about it last August and you read it and started using SignPuddle...

So there is nothing new here...the SAME video instruction and the
same manual...I based the Reference Manual on the videos, Andre, so
you are not missing anything...

But I know that people have not viewed the videos or read the manuals
because they are busy of course....but then they are frustrated when
they don't realize the wealth of features in SignPuddle 1.5.

So that is why I also offer to help people over the phone...both
video and voice...

I realize Andre that you cannot participate directly that way, but
perhaps with an interpreter we could?...just a thought...

Meanwhile...Stefan, you can access the Puddle Videos and Puddle
Manual directly from the German SignPuddle directory page...see
attached screen capture...see the icons at the bottom that say Puddle
Video and Puddle Manual? Just click on those!