In-between palm facings (was no subject)

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Oct 1 16:44:06 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 1st, 2007

Your 2 cents worth means a lot, Stuart!

I am glad to know you prefer the Heel of Hand symbols. I do too. They
existed before the Top View was developed. Then, when the Top View
started to be used, they seemed unnecessary in many cases, but there
are those exceptions when the Front View of the hand projecting
forward is very useful...so that is what the Heel of Hand is...the
Front View of the hands projecting forward...

Heel of Hand is good for the sign for BOAT in ASL, and roof tops and
signs like that!

Val ;-)