Learning curve

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Oct 27 13:50:54 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 27, 2007

Ron- You can make anything fit with our software now...all I need to
do is to teach you the software...and of course we do not paste one
sign at a time...we paste columns and you can adjust the sizes of the
columns easily..

You do not lose control of the whole document..just the opposite...I
just dragged and dropped over 170 pages worth of columns directly
from several documents created in SignPuddle 1.5 very fast...we have
new software and new techniques to do this with, if you are using
SignPuddle 1.5.

So if you started to use SignPuddle 1.5, I am very grateful, and I
will teach you how to do your documents!

Steve has designed a way to change the size of columns and it is
working beautifully...

I will try to create a video instruction series to show you how to
use the software...you watch the instruction right on your computer
screen to see how I do a document, and then you can try it...other
people need this instruction too...but it is so much faster and
easier to use SignPuddle 1.5 that you are holding yourself back from
progress if you do not change over...

Thanks for your patience and trying...and when you are ready, and no
rush, give me a call!

Blessings to all of you -

858-456-0098