New SignWriting Literature posted!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 29 14:54:29 UTC 2007

Ron -
It is important that you update to the latest Microsoft Word software
and also the latest zip compression software for your computer.... so
you can work with our modern software... All of us have to
continually update our computers to the latest software, but it is
worth it...I know it is very expensive and time consuming, but it is
necessary...Val ;-)

-------