I could but..

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 29 19:57:14 UTC 2007

On Oct 29, 2007, at 12:33 PM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:
>  Val, you mention that the document is black on white for sighted
> people looking at the PDF. When I get it, I read it black on white.
> How to change white on black?    For example, the document is black on
> white for sighted people looking at the MS Word.  When I get it, I
> read it white on black. I mean that I don't need to change a color
> screen. The computer already switches from black on white to white on
> black ( MS word). But, the computer cannot automatically switch from
> black on white to white on black (PDF document).

Hello Andre and Everyone -

I just spoke with our DocumentMaker programmer, Todd, and he told me
that he can give users a choice to create documents with around 10
different possible background colors, and one of them can be black.

But to make this work, we will need to be able to change the background
of columns in SignPuddle 1.5 to black with white SignWriting symbols,
which I believe we will be able to do soon. When that is possible, we
can drag and drop the columns with the black background into the
DocumentMaker with the black background and then make a PDF of the
document that will be white SignWriting on a black background...

So this should be possible in the future...

Meanwhile, there may be other features already built into PDFs that you
do not know about...I will look into it...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help