How?

Tue Oct 30 19:25:36 UTC 2007

On Oct 30, 2007, at 12:02 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> thanks, thanks, thanks,
> But how do I make a document with Document Maker?

Hello Ron and Everyone!
learn how to use DocumentMaker by watching the video instruction i
created...

Please watch these videos:

DocumentMaker Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/help/DocumentMakerVideoUS/index.html

I guess you did not see my message earlier today...so here it is
again...I hope you enjoy learning by watching the videos...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help