Have you received any messages on the SW List today?

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Sep 1 01:29:04 UTC 2007

On Aug 31, 2007, at 6:13 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I got both fine (and your latest on as well).
> Adam

That's good to know, Adam. This problem has happened several times to
me in the past and I keep adding new email addresses for myself, to
the SignWriting List, to test to see if messages are arriving...and
they always do for awhile, and then later delivery is not so
perfect...oh well - glad you got the mail...and at least we have the
digest and the archives to help us...

So I have a great deal to share with all of you...and Honza...you are
not forgotten.

Todd Duell, our SignBank programmer, has been working here in my
office all day, and SignBank 8.5 will be posted tonight...

So September will be a great month...

Talk to you all tomorrow...September 1st!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help