FRENCH-CANADA Quebec...SW lessons now

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Sep 4 18:10:29 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 4, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS, Andre!

And this is very exciting for all SignWriting users...to know that
SignWriting is now being used to teach written Quebec Sign Language
(LSQ) to Deaf students ages 6-11 everyday for 30 minutes!

Thank you for telling us, and for making this possible -

Would you like a web page about your SignWriting projects in LSQ? If
you wish, send me specific information and photos and I will create a
web page informing visitors about your school and other projects that
use SignWriting to write LSQ...

Salut de la main (hand waving)

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu