question on sign notation /small movments

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Sep 4 22:12:00 UTC 2007

On Sep 4, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Charles Butler wrote:
> I guess at first glance this, to me, does not look, regardless of
> the split off fingers, like parallel to the chest.  Because of the
> split hand, at a quick glance it looks like the hands are face down.

Exactly. I agree. I mis-read it myself at first, and then I realized
we had to look overhead on the second version...

So it is best to use the white palms whenever it is correct to do
so...plain white palms are easier to read in this case...