SignWriting on Facebook

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 07:34:41 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I have been so bold and proposed to Valerie to have promote the SignWriting
cause on Facebook. With her permission I have now created a presence on
Facebook for SignWriting.

I have invited all my facebook friends to join, but I really want to invite
you to join as well. Joining Facebook is easy and with the URL you can join
the good cause :) All monetary contributions will obviously be for the
"Center for Sutton Movement Writing Inc"

My aim in this is to make more people aware of SignWriting and, if it
generates some money well that is welcome too.

Thanks,
     Gerard