Delete a sign "CHIEN"

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Sep 12 17:38:05 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 12, 2007

Andre wrote:
> You will find a link below.  How do I delete a sign  (the second
> row, source :TLA) "CHIEN" (dog)?

Hello Andre!
Thanks for this question. It is important that you learn to do this
yourself.

First you need to Login to the Quebec dictionary. Can you Login? I
remember you had problems before, so I need to be sure you can login
with no problem?

I just checked and you are an Editor of the Quebec dictionary, so you
can delete signs yourself. Once you login, you lookup the sign for
CHIEN...find the sign you want to delete, and push the Delete All
Button...

How to Delete a Sign is explained on page 39 of the SignPuddle 1.5
Reference Manual. Here is that page: