Val back at her desk after giving a presentation ;-)

Marisa Braasch marisabraasch at WEB.DE
Thu Sep 13 07:07:39 UTC 2007

Dear Valerie,

as you suggested, I just excluded these symbols from my overview. So
no pressure to define these symbols...
Thank you again for all your energy put into SignWriting and aswering
every question so quickly!

Marisa