ISWA and undefined tongue symbols ;-)

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Sep 13 13:51:09 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 13, 2007

On Sep 13, 2007, at 12:07 AM, Marisa Braasch wrote:
> as you suggested, I just excluded these symbols from my overview.
> So no pressure to define these symbols...
> Thank you again for all your energy put into SignWriting and
> aswering every question so quickly!
> Marisa

Hello Marisa and Stefan!
Thanks too, for your patience. I am glad to hear that you have
excluded the symbols from your overview, since as far as I know, they
have not been used. One of the big projects I have is to finish ISWA
1.0 (International SignWriting Alphabet). When that is released we
will not have symbols that are just sitting there, not being defined!

I also wish you well with your thesis and I look forward to reading
it. If you would like us to post it on the web someday, in our PDF
archives, it will be read by lots of people, and useful to teachers
and researchers around the world.

Thanks for all you are doing -

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help