SignWriter software

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Sep 13 15:31:11 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 13, 2007

Thank you, Rodrigo, for posting our communication to the List!

And I confess I have not taken a look at the TIDIA-Ae project...so
yes please keep us informed of your progress!

Please send my best wishes to Daniel Noelpp, if you get in touch with
him...I think about the unfinished SignWriter Tiger program and wish
we could have done more to bring it to the world's use...It has
potential and I think it deserves more funding...

Who knows...maybe someday programmers like yourself, can help us with
completing SignWriter Tiger...our funding is small, so programmers
have to donate time, and not everyone is in the position to do that...

I am grateful to Daniel for keeping the web site online. Thank you,
Daniel!

SignWriter Tiger
http://www.signwriter.org

....and for placing it in SourceForge, where you can have the access
and licensing you need...

SourceForge
http://sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/swj/

So if there are programmers interested in helping work on SignWriter
Tiger, let's talk more about that...and Daniel...write to me if you
have time...I found out that a programmer in South Africa has been
using your code and is grateful for it!

Val ;-)