tongue movement

Sat Sep 15 21:05:15 UTC 2007

Hi Valerie, Marisa  and sw-list ,

just for fun I think for a solution for a problem. In DGS there are some
signs with the tungue brushing several times against the cheek ( - ha:
inside the mouth)

What would it look like to describe this movement in SignWriting. In orde
not to open a can of worms – I would be happy if I had any idea how to write
that by hand and lateron I could create a TT-Font.

Attached you find my idea of how it looks like if the tongue mooves smoothly
from the first position “Center & In” to the next position “tip of tongue
touches side” to the last position “tongue pushing aginst cheek”

I am looking for a spelling showing this movement-sequence 2 to 3 times.

Any idea? – I know of course that there are more important projects waiting
for your attention – so no rush – smile

All the best

Stefan ;-)