tongue movement

Marisa Braasch marisabraasch at WEB.DE
Sun Sep 16 07:14:01 UTC 2007

Dear Stefan & Val,

Interesting guestion indeed! As my thesis id due on Monday 24. (just
8 days left, ...) I will think about this problem later. But I had
difficulties describing this mouth gesture in HamNoSys as well and
gave it some thought. I will try to transfer my ideas to SignWriting
after sleeping for some days...

Marisa