Managing your email on the SW List

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 16 16:50:31 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 16, 2007

Dear SW Listers!
Ever since the new SignWriting List was established, I have been
trying to learn the new software that runs the List, from Valencia
Community College in Florida. They sent me this thick manual that I
am supposed to read - ha!

As you guessed, I never read it!

When a message is sent from an email account that is not a member of
the List, the messages bounce to me...

I cannot read the messages...I only see computer garbage and the
software asks me if I want to delete it or keep it...

Nine times out of ten, the messages are spam or returned mail from
old email addresses, but every once in awhile, it is from a List
member who has two email addresses and they cannot remember which
email address is signed up on the list...and when the message is sent
from the email address that is not signed up, it bounces back to me...

So if you do not see a message post to the List, please tell
me...that way we can solve the problem together...

Do you all know how to change your email settings?

Go to: