tongue movement

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 16 17:23:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 16, 2007

On Sep 16, 2007, at 10:08 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> By the way - do you have a scanner - why not simply write a
> document by hand
> - scan it - and post it - Perhaps that would not cause so much
> energy ??? Or
> do you insist to give away only 120% perfect teaching materials -
> smile --
> as always....

Hi Stefan -
Thanks for this message...glad the attached ideas are helpful!

In this case I wanted to see if I could write it by computer, to see
if I can add some of these to the ISWA later...

But yes, I have a scanner, although I do not have it hooked up all
the time...

Handwriting is great...so flexible!

In this case, it is good for you to see the size ratio of the symbols
relating to the face so you can create your TrueType fonts along the
same sizes...the real catch with these facial movements is to make
the movement symbols small enough...and the small brush symbol can
look like the first tongue in your sequence, so we have to be careful
not to confuse those two symbols....I think the brushes should
probably always be on the outside of the facial circle if possible
for that very reason...but little arrows and touches are written on
the face...