The Sign Bible Site

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Sep 22 00:19:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 21, 2007

Hi Jerry and Ron, Adam and Everyone -

OK. I opened this web page:

http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

and downloaded the first document Genesis 2:15-25.pdf and compared it
to the old web pages, and I think it looks great!

In that PDF you have captured the look and feel of the web site...I
think it is a good way to preserve the web site....SignWriter DOS is
out of date and fewer people use it now, so it is a good idea to
preserve the documents in PDF format...

Thank you for doing that, Jerry!

Val ;-)