AW: [sw-l] The Sign Bible Site

Sat Sep 22 08:02:24 UTC 2007

Hi Jerry,

Jerry wrote: "This will mean
that you will eventually be able to save any page directly to your
computer with your Acrobat Reader software, if desired, and that
eventually, the SW version 4 and earlier .sgn files will no longer be
available for download from these pages."

I suppose you will save the "old"sgn  files in a different place - so in
case it should be nesseccary you would be able to get them? Is this correct?

All the best - have a great Saturday

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Jerry Spillman
Gesendet: Samstag, 22. September 2007 01:57
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: [sw-l] The Sign Bible Site

Dear Valerie, Pastor Dettloff, and The International Sign Writing List,

In an attempt to conserve server space, The Sign Bible Site has begun to
convert some of our older .html pages to .pdf files.  This will mean
that you will eventually be able to save any page directly to your
computer with your Acrobat Reader software, if desired, and that
eventually, the SW version 4 and earlier .sgn files will no longer be
available for download from these pages.

Currently, only one .html file has been converted, that of Genesis
2:15-25 and both old and new versions are available for viewing  on:

    HTTP://CYBERJER.COM/SIGNBIBL/INDEX.HTM (THE ORIGINAL INDEX PAGE),
the new version of the page is the first choice of verses available in
Genesis, and the old version is the second choice, entitled, "Adam and Eve".

Please visit this site and send your comments as to ability to read and
use the pages, and whether there is anything you would like to see
displayed differently,  things that could be considered an improvement
for all users.  Please bear in mind that this site is dedicated to
utilizing King James Bible as the original text.  We, of course, reserve
the right to make all decisions concerning this site, but desire your
input as users.

Please reply to this e-mail on the list if you wish to make a comment.
Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Jerry Spillman, WebMaster, Cyberjer.com
mailto:jzs at xmission.com