What would my name look like in SignWriting

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 7 22:20:42 UTC 2007

Hoi,
To me the naming of people in sign language is so different from the name
that is in official use. My name in sign language can be given to me, this
whole concept is sweet :) The closest I have come so far to seeing my name
written in a way that I do not recognise is *ゲラルド・メイセン* a transcription of
my name in Japanese :) This was also given to me.

Valerie, would it be possible to have my first name in the SVG characters,
this will allow me to have it in a bigger size. This looks better if I am to
use it as an identifier for my user on facebook .. :) Also I am happy to
report that we have at this moment some 18 people who have joined the
SignWriting cause on facebook.

I think that I should also include a reference to this mailing list :)

Thanks,
     Gerard**