problems with sw-list?

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Sep 30 14:39:16 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 30, 2007

Hello Stefan, Tini and Everyone!
Thank you for this message, Stefan. Welcome back from your trip...

And thank you for your message too, Tini.

Tini sent that email (see below) at a time when Tini's email address
was not signed up on the List yet. Because I am the manager of the
List, I received the bounced message, asking me to approve it. So I
approved it, and then wrote to Tini privately to invite her to join
the List.

And today I checked, and I see Tini's email address is now joined up
on the List - so that is great!

As to why my approved message did not reach your email box, I do not
know why. It didn't reach mine either. But the approved message did
end up in the Archives as you said, and also in the Digest form...

I have been a little concerned that the List is not working too...but
maybe people are just busy and not posting many messages right now...

I have been swamped with orders for our textbooks...isn't that nice?
And since I print them myself, it is time consuming.

Today I am preparing the Norwegian SignBank for download on the web,
and then tomorrow I must get to the layout of the ASL Bible, John 1-
7 in ASL, which I am preparing in DocumentMaker...Nancy Romero is
working hard on writing the Bible passages in ASL, as is Ron Dettloff
too...

Any news to tell us, Stefan or Tini? How are you both?

Val ;-)

PS. Did you all know that you can check to see who is signed up on
the SignWriting List? Go to:

and scroll down to the bottom of the web page...there is a place
where you can "View Subscribers"...