SignWriting in Georgia, USA

Thu Apr 3 21:32:34 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 3, 2008

Hello Jacqui, Josiah, Justin and Dustin!

Welcome to the SignWriting List!

Your message really made us feel happy...It is great to know that you
are learning SignWriting and enjoying it.

And I agree...Adam's instruction videos are really wonderful...I plan
to place them on a new Instruction area on the web sometime next week
- I will announce that of course, when it is ready...

Meanwhile, I notice you are in Georgia...

Did you know that SignWriting is used at the Georgia School for the
Deaf, near Atlanta, by one teacher, Cherie Wren?

I do not know how close Atlanta and Augusta Georgia are, but it would
be great if you could be in contact...

Cherie wrote the Cat in the Hat in ASL, which is now the featured
story on our web site...

SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

Thank you, Cherie, for all the hard work that made Cat in the Hat in
ASL possible!

And thanks again, Jacqui, for writing...

Val ;-)