AW: {Spam} Re: [sw-l] Reply to Stefan's Question

Sun Apr 13 08:47:48 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie,

trying to read your message I hurt myself. Maybe we need to inform everybody
that reading SignWriting documents might be harmful?

The right thumb and index finger  palm in front grab the skin over the
Adam's apple, (ouch) while the hand rotates forward two times still (!!)
grabbing the skin. (auaaaa!!)

Stefan ;-)