Sign language date / time examples?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 16 16:52:32 UTC 2008

I have something like that on my website that I have shown the list before that has date and time. I don't remember the exact page, but it is under the calendar link in the ASL section of the site. I am sure that there needs to be some cleaning up with it though. :-) (Actually the entire site needs some cleaning up and improvements. Ha!)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Steve Slevinski" <slevin at signpuddle.net>

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:40:39
To:"SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Subject: [sw-l] Sign language date / time examples?

Hi List,

I was wondering if any could write some date examples in the various
sign languages.
First example: today's date, time and timezone
Second example: 399 BC

I need to create a date conversion program.  I'd appreciate some
examples.  I'm hoping a lot of the signs needed are already in the
respective puddles.

Regards,
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu