Sign language date / time examples?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 16 17:15:39 UTC 2008

Yes, that is the English section. I found the link. It is
http://www.frostvillage.com/asl/calendar.html

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:11:35
To:SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Cc:Adam Frost <icemandeaf at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Sign language date / time examples?

I have something like that on my website that I have shown the list before that has date and time. I don't remember the exact page, but it is under the calendar link in the ASL section of the site. I am sure that there needs to be some cleaning up with it though. :-) (Actually the entire site needs some cleaning up and improvements. Ha!)

Hi Adam and Steve -

So, here is Adam's web site:

http://www.frostvillage.com <http://www.frostvillage.com>

and the Calendar page in English is:

http://www.frostvillage.com/eng/calendar.php <http://www.frostvillage.com/eng/calendar.php>

I couldn't find the link for the ASL calendar...what is the link, Adam?

Many thanks for all the hard work you have done on your site...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help